Step-by-Step: hotComm Standard/Pro Installation
Document number: HLINI.01
Copyright (c) 2003 1stWorks Corporation. All rights reserved.
This document shows the hotComm Standard/Pro installation screens.
- The installer starts.
- Welcome: Click Next.
- Terms of Service: Read this carefully, and click I accept.
- Destination Location: Click Next to install in this location (strongly recommended).
- Program Group: Click Next to use this program group (strongly recommended).
- Installing: Files are copied.
- Smilecam Setup: Click Yes if you have a webcamera that can pan and tilt installed.
- Start hotComm on Windows Startup: Click No (you can change this setting later).
- Upgrade Complete: Click Finish. If you are a new user, the Registration Wizard starts automatically.
Note: if you plan to share a license between two computers and this is the second computer, click Exit. Do not register the second computer.
See 1 License, 2 Computers.
Attention! If you are prompted to start your computer, please do so.
Next step: hotComm Registration Screens.