With hotComm Lite, anyone can Participate in an online multi-media meeting.
Introducing Lite Plus - an add-on license providing
unlimited lifetime access to more powerful features.
- Use hotComm Lite to connect to one hotComm room at a time.
- hotComm Lite includes many of the powerful and secure multi-media features of hotComm
Standard/Pro, such as: chat, voice, charts and graphics, and more -- perfect for
participating in real-time, spontaneous sessions.
- Free 7-Day Trial*, then purchase a license.
Click here for more information on Lite Plus
- Lite Plus users can choose multimedia recording in the industry-standard .wmv format
for both audio and charts where permitted instead of just audio. Click
here to test .wmv recording.
- Lite Plus users can create custom Abbreviation/Expansion messages to complement
the standard set. You can add your own custom .wav files and emoticons.
- Lite Plus users have access to the hotScript feature to isolate transcript postings
to display only those from their preferred colleagues. You can get a sound alert
when someone from your hotScript list posts.
- Lite Plus users can drag-and-drop files into the typing area for posting into the
room, and, where permitted, can send custom sounds into the room by dragging-and-dropping
small .wav files onto the Sounds button.
- Lite Plus users will be highlighted in the Room List as a Plus user.
Your lifetime Lite Plus feature-set upgrade one-time fee is only $65.95
visit our order page and sign up for Plus now.
The minimum system requirements are:
Windows clients: hotComm,
Lite, and hotComm CL
- Windows XP. Vista or Windows 7/8 on a PC. You may need to be logged in with Administrator
Privileges to install and start the software if you're downloading to a PC on a corporate network.
- Minimum RAM: 512K RAM for text chat only, (bare minimum)
- BEST by Microsoft is recommended 1 gigabyte of RAM for multi-media (i.e. VoIP, 1.0 Second updating visual graphics programs/trading platforms AND text/typing "chat") presentations, (Typical Setup: Windows Vista, 7 or 8 64 bit machine - 32 bit machines can have less RAM)
NOTE: more RAM may be needed for presenting, recording and/or running multiple programs at the same time.
- 10 MB of hard disk space for installation.
- An high-speed (preferably wired) Internet connection.
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0 or higher. See
Microsoft for DirectX downloads.
- For audio, the Truespeech audio codec must be installed. See
Truespeech in "I can't hear anyone".
- For speaking, a noise-cancelling microphone is recommended.
- For Webcam, your camera must support Windows Imaging Acquisition (WIA).
Firewall, Privacy and Security requirements: Be sure to allow hotComm
to access the Internet through your firewall, privacy and security software, and
grant it all possible rights. For more information, see "Firewalls" at Firewalls FAQ.