Virtual Classrooms With hotComm
hotComm real-time interactive communications between you and your
students allows eLearning to occur in a more natural environment than static HTML
and message based systems. hotComm is the only synchronous online training solution
that provides all of the eLearning tools needed for 2-way rich-media enhanced sessions.
hotComm 5.0 - Session Record
Session recording and playback of all the information presented in the training
session - voice, video, presentation images, text messages, mark-ups and web links
are all available in a highly compact file format which makes archiving fast and
easy. Access to an online library is available to any hotComm user for local playing
or can be re-broadcast to everyone connected to your virtual classroom.
Additional features in hotComm used for Virtual Classrooms:
- Record your virtual classroom materials either online or offline.
- Make any document available with the hotDoc secure shared filing cabinet.
- "Raise-hand" feature allows visual notification that a student has a question.
- Use one of five free-floating hotPointers to reinforce your message.
- Use the Collaborative Whiteboard for free form discussion-the annotation tools are
powerful and easy to use.
- For the total virtual effect, choose our full-motion, color video option to show
live or pre-recorded video.
For an in-depth demonstration and explanation of how hotComm solutions can help
your company succeed in a virtual world, please register for an upcoming seminar
listed on our Solutions page.